Few years back Access Bank lunched USSD method of mobile banking which can be used to buy Airtime, Data, Pay bills, Transfer Funds using your mobile phone. And apart from all this, one of it greatest features is that you can open access bank account on phone in Nigeria/Ghana so let get to it.
opening bank account on mobile phone using ussd code would require 0.0 Data and Airtime because u aren’t going to access any browser or send any message. Get any mobile phone and not compulsory it should be android, just get any mobile phone and insert your mobile SIM and dial *901*0# , and follow the next text prompted on your mobile screen, it will require you to create using BVN or Personal Details, so just choose anyone of your choice and fill up the requested information required by access bank operatives. After it all done you will receive a message from Access Bank stating your bank details
Advantages Of Using USSD Code To Open Access Bank Account On Phone In Nigeria/Ghana
- Opening of bank account without filling of forms
- No minimum Balance is Required
- Opening of bank account without visiting their branch
- You can transfer money from anywhere in the world
- You can pay bills, Recharge Airtime and Data, for your self and friends
- It is available for both Students and Adults
Disadvantages Of Using USSD Code To Open Access Bank Account on Phone In Nigeria/Ghana
- You won’t be given Debit or Credit ATM card for Transaction until you visit their office
Uses Of Access Bank USSD Code
Just dial *901*Ammount# (e.g *901*1000#) and you will receive a successful message
Airtime Purchase for Friends and Family
To purchase airtime for your friends just dial *901*Amount*PhoneNumber#
Transfer money to Access Bank
Just dial *901*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*1*5000*1234567890#) from your phone dial pad. And the authenticate with your 4 digit security code
Transfer Money To Other Banks
Just dial *901*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*2*5000*1234567890#) from your phone dial pad. And the authenticate with your 4 digit security code, you can create a security code using the menu option
You can pay bills with *901*3# and follow up the next process that prompt up on your mobile screen
Payments to PayWithCapture Merchants with *901*3*AMOUNT*MERCHANT ID#
Making payments at stores just got easier. For merchants registered on PayWithCapture, simply ask for the Merchant’s code and insert in the USSD to make payments. (e.g *901*3*AMOUNT*MERCHANT ID# )
Generate OneTimePasswords (OTP) for PayWithCapture Transactions
Simply dial *901*4*1# to generate OTPs for all PayWithCapture transactions, and start transacting with ease.
Checking Account Balance
You can check your account balance with *901*5# on the mobile SIM u used to register and then you will authenticate using your 4 digit security pin that’s been requested. You can create your security pin using the menu option
Generating Security Code
Simply dial *901*8*5# and follow the remaining process that prompt up on your mobile screen
General Features Of USSD Mobile Banking
- Service Works from any where in the world
- Service is available to all network subscribers (Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat).
- Service is Fast, Easy and Reliable.
- Airtime transaction code can only work on phone number connected to your Access Bank Account.
- Money is debited directly from your Access Account.
- Service attracts no charges (both self and others).
I’d guess with this you have known all about Access Bank Mobile Banking using USSD Code and also one of it greatest features which is to open access bank account on phone in Nigeria/Ghana kindly drop your review and comments about this post and we will be glad you did